Monday, November 23, 2009

Parent Teacher Conference: Online Appointment scheduling

Parent Teacher Conference: Online Appointment scheduling

I heard of the best idea the other day while I was at play-group. One of the other moms sends her kids to a charter school and told us about how the school does their parent teacher conference scheduling online. It sounded awesome! How easy if you have multiple children at the school because coordinating the meetings was a pain for me this year. First come first serve online appointment scheduling is my idea of service. The mom also mentioned that the turn out was better than ever for their school. It’s hard to say that was a cause and effect relationship but I’m sure it helped.

Recreation Equipment: Online Appointment

I started new business renting recreational equipment and decided to use online appointment software for scheduling the equipment. It has been awesome! I had to tweak it a little bit at the start but now it is smooth as long as the equipment stays together then I am good to go. I do block out a morning as necessary on the equipment so that I can have my mechanic keep them going. I would recommend online appointment setting to any and every one that does scheduling. Why not give the freedom to your customers or users to set their own schedules? With a few good rules and penalties for late cancellations my customers have learned quick and even comment on how much they love the service.

0 comments:

Post a Comment